Liechtenstein is small but spectacular country in Alps. Most interesting landmarks here are two well preserved medieval castles.
- Gutenberg Castle - well preserved mountaintop castle in Balzers. The hill of the castle has been inhabited since the Neolithic period. Around 1100 here started to develop a castle which in the coming years was rebuilt and extended multiple times. Now castle serves as a museum.
- Vaduz Castle - impressive hilltop castle - palace. Oldest part of the castle is its keep, built in the 12th century. Now it serves as the residence of Liechtenstein's Princely Family, it is not open for the public.
- St.Mamertus Chapel - oldest chapel in the country, built in the 9th or early 10th century.
- Rotes Haus, Vaduz - residential building from the late medieval ages, constructed in the 15th century or earlier.
- The Old Vaduz - Sevelen Rhine Bridge - 135 m long, covered wooden bridge. Built in 1900 - 1901.