The small island of Saint Lucia is rich with interesting natural landmarks - waterfalls, unique ecosystems, geothermal area. Key landmarks are the breathtaking Pitons - two giant, cone shaped volcanic plugs which are visible from almost any place in Saint Lucia.
- Ansi La Raye Falls - beautiful cascade with a total height of some 15 m.
- Diamond Falls - some 17 m tall waterfall. Waterfall is adorned with colorful mineral sediments, caused by sulphuric springs. Sediments change their color over the time, from yellow to green or brown. Around the falls, in the gorge have been formed beautiful botanical gardens.
- Saltibus Waterfall - series of five waterfalls, each leap is 3 to 10 m tall.
- Sault Falls (Dennery Falls) - one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Lesser Antilles, approximately 20 - 35 m tall. The falling water forms a curtain over a slightly rounded cliff.
Other natural landmarks
- Gros Piton - giant volcanic plug, 771 m high, very steep, cone shaped hill rising from the Caribbean. Contains different vegetation zones, including elfin forest. Many rare species.
- Maria islands ecosystem - small islands, covered with shrubs and cacti. On islands live numerous rare and even endemic species, including five endemic reptiles.
- Petit Piton - giant volcanic plug, 743 m high, even steeper than Gros Piton. Contains different vegetation zones, including elfin forest. Many rare species.
- Soufrière sulphur springs - geothermal area with hot sulphur springs, fumaroles and mud pools. Boiling water of very dark color flows from the springs.
Man made landmarks
- Petroglyphs at Dauphin River - Group of prehistoric petroglyphs which seem to depict a family of mother, father and child. Several rock-cut basins nearby.
- Morne Fortune with Fort Charlotte - ruins of fortress, which was built in 1764.
- Fort Rodney - ruins of English built fort from the late 18th century.
- Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Castries - the largest church in Caribbean, 61 m long and 30 m wide. This Neo-Romanesque basilica has ornate interior. Constructed in 1899.
List of described attractions