Sint Maarten is one of constituent countries of the Kingdom of Netherlands. This minuscule island country has few landmarks.
- Billy Folly Bat Cave - small cave, bat habitat.
- Fort Amsterdam - Dutch fort, built in 1631. Fort changed hands between the Dutch, Spanes, English and French often. Now the ruins are an important breeding site for brown pelicans.
- Fort St. Louis - ruins of a fort built by French in 1767, later taken over by Dutch.
- Fort Willem - British fort, built in 1801 and taken over by Dutch in 1816.
- Mount Vernon Plantation - a plantation from 1786, producing sugar, coffee and rum. Historical master's house.
- Philipsburg Courthouse - historical courthouse, built in 1793.
- Princess Juliana International Airport and Maho Beach - unusual beach due to very low flying aircraft. Airplanes should land as close as possible to the beach in order to manage the short landing.