Remnants of heavily fortified ancient Mesoamerican city from 600 – 1000 AD. Unusual due to high concentration of ballcourts – 24 found so far. All structures here have been build without any mortar.
|Location, GPS coordinates:||19.5534 N 97.4919 W|
|Categories:||Ancient cities and towns, Abandoned cities and towns|
|Rating:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Where is located?||North America, Mexico, Puebla, 25 km north-east from Libres, east from Cantona village|